A common question people have is what’s the difference between LearnDash and Memberium? Do I need to use LearnDash if I use Memberium?
The short answer is no you don’t. If you’ve asked yourself either of these questions, this video will help answer both of these in detail for you.
Who’s this video for?
- You want to find out “What’s a Learning Management System (LMS) and why would you need one like LearnDash?”
- You want to find out what the difference is between Memberium and LearnDash…
- You’re not sure if you even need LearnDash or what it does exactly…
What’s Covered in this Video
- Basic differences between LearnDash and Memberium
This video goes through all the main elements of both LearnDash and Memberium, comparing them side by side so there’s no confusion between the two.
- When you shouldn’t use an LMS like LearnDash or LifterLMS
Learning Management Systems are largely unnecessary for very simple online courses or no-frills membership sites. If you’re setting up a simple site, you may not need an LMS, and you can always choose to implement one later as your site grows.In this video, we will show you some examples of simple courses built without an LMS to give you an idea of which kinds of sites can get by just fine without one.
- When should you consider using LearnDash, LifterLMS, or another LMS?
This video will showcase some of LearnDash’s more important features like learning progression controls and quizzes. If any of these features seem helpful or vital to your website, then you will definitely want to use an LMS.
After watching this video, you should have a clear picture about what LearnDash is and whether or not you need to implement it on your site. Memberium and LearnDash work well together, and Memberium even offers LearnDash-specific shortcodes. So if you decide to use LearnDash, you’ll be able to integrate it flawlessly into your Memberium membership site.
What are the differences between Memberium and LearnDash?