What is GamiPress?
We won’t cover the importance of gamification here, but simply put, gamification is applying game characteristics (think point/badge system or competition between players) to your product or course in order to encourage more engagement from your students or members.
Memberium for Infusionsoft integrates with GamiPress that allows you to gamify your Memberium membership site with different elements. For a real-world example of someone using GamiPress, check out this video.
GamiPress has a unique approach in giving you three main options for gamifying your site. They are all described in detail with examples on GamiPress’ website.
1) Points – Points for completing certain actions
2) Achievements – Badges for completing things
3) Ranks – A ranking system that encourages members to get to the top
That is just a brief overview of how GamiPress works. You can use all the options individually or not use one at all. On top of this, they have integrations with a lot of popular plugins which you can view here.
Memberium’s integration with GamiPress works by enabling you to sync Achievements/Badges with Infusionsoft tags.
You can add an achievement to a member when they have a certain tag in Infusionsoft. You can also add a tag if they get an achievement on the site. As you can see, if you configure both options to be the same tag, then it becomes a two-way sync.
Although this integration is simple in its technicalities, the use cases and possibilities it opens up are limited only by your creativity.
To give you just a taste of some of the options, you could potentially use this integration to…
- Track progress through tags in Infusionsoft
- Send out emails when they receive an award – the tag application could trigger a campaign
- Unlock more content when they receive a new rank – protect content with the tag that gets applied
- The possibilities are endless since you can trigger campaigns with tags
If you have any questions about the GamiPress integration, please feel free to contact support.