Why Should You Use Memberium?
Memberium is made up of seven core components that make it the easiest, most effective way to build a membership site or course that will be able to grow, thrive and operate on it’s own.
Memberium being built on these seven core components, is why it’s used and trusted by many of the world’s top marketers and thousands of other successful business owners. Memberium currently supports over 22,000,000 members across the globe on over 6,000 sites.
When you have all seven of the core components that Memberium’s built on working together, you get a powerful membership site or course that will automatically generate new sales for you. Deliver an amazing experience for your members while it simultaneously allows you to create more recurring revenue for your business.
It will also empower you to share your knowledge with the world and impact your students’ lives by sharing your expertise with them through your Memberium site.
That’s why we created Memberium and that’s what you’ll get when you use Memberium to run your site. Here’s an overview of the seven core components that make Memberium so powerful and effective as a membership platform…
This isn’t like any other platform that supposedly “integrates” with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft). Memberium was built to work exclusively with Keap from the ground up.
Being based on what top marketers wanted, combined with being built exclusively for Keap, you get an infinite number of options that you can use to automate your membership site or course reliably with.
The Membership Site Builder allows you to create a basic membership site or course in less than 15 minutes.
It will walk you through installing Memberium, creating your first new member welcome campaign and creating all the pages you need to run your site!
Memberium allows you to sell an unlimited number of courses, memberships, or any number of digital products to an unlimited number of people. All while being able to deliver your customers access to them after they’ve been purchased automatically
If you can dream up an offer to sell, you’ll be able to sell and fulfill it efficiently (and automatically) with Memberium.
A big misconception with starting a membership site or online course is you need to be a coding expert or a WordPress guru. The truth is if you can use Facebook, you can also build your own course or membership site with Memberium.
You don’t have to know any code or have any prior WordPress experience to get started. It’s easy to protect any piece of content by just clicking a box on a page.
Instead of creating another “all-in-one”, “throw-it-all-in-the-kitchen-sink” membership plugin that’s heavily loaded down with unnecessary features. We only focus on what we do best, which is allowing you to run a fast, automated course or membership site that you can depend on.
Memberium takes a unified approach in working with other WordPress plugins and WordPress standards so you can do what you want with your site and have the flexibility to work with other “best in class” WordPress plugins.
A common problem with membership sites or courses is the more people that join, the slower your site gets. Especially if they supposedly “integrate” with Infusionsoft. With our Featherweight API usage you can kiss any performance problems like that goodbye.
Our FeatherWeight API usage allows you to run a fast, high-performance membership site that you can count on whether you have just a few users, or hundreds of thousands of paying members who depend on your site.
The more flexible your business is, ultimately the more power and strength you’ll have. If your business is too stiff or rigid, that’s bound to prevent you from growing and cause problems.
Today, rapid change can happen overnight – with technology, in your market, with your competitors or the economy. When you’re unable to change how your course or membership site works, that can be a huge opportunity cost for you and your business.
MEMBERIUM FOR KEAP FEATURES
The Web’s Most Trusted Plug In for Connecting Keap (formerly Infusionsnoft) & WordPress.
Advanced Keap + WordPress IntegrationEasily set up a Keap and WordPress based membership site. Be able to use Keap’s advanced features in WordPress (tags, action sets, triggers, campaign builder, affiliates, etc). To see how Memberium works with Keap and WordPress, check out this short video…
Advanced ShortcodesMemberium comes with tons of shortcodes that let you to run Keap actions in WordPress, connect data from Keap to WordPress. You can add one click upsells, add any contact info, list custom field data, run action sets, and much more. You can see the full list of shortcodes here.
Unlimited Membership Levels and UsersBe able to create an unlimited number of free, paid or trial membership levels with an unlimited amount of users. Be able to setup an unlimited number of membership sites, on an unlimited number of subdomains under your registered domain name.
Easy to UseMemberium lets you easily use all of the automated features available in Keap to manage and control access to content on your WordPress site. Easily run your own automated membership site with Memberium.
Easy to Follow Installation Guide, Videos + DocumentationWe give you exact step by step instructions, with complete video tutorials showing you how to set-up Memberium, with descriptions of each component and instructions on how to use everything. We provide tons of detailed and thorough documentation on how to use Memberium. Check out all of our videos here…
Includes Popular WordPress Plugin IntegrationsMemberium comes with tons of custom integrations that help you connect Keap to all your favorite WordPress Plugins. Our direct integrations help you connect Keap and get more features out of the following plugins: Learndash, WP Courseware, Sensei, BBPress, BadgeOS, Simple:Press, WooCommerce, Ninja Forms, Gravity Forms, Yoast Analytics, Facebook Next Connect, and many others. You can check out all our integrations here…
Advanced Analytics / Social Media IntegrationBe able to see google analytics data for specific membership levels. Enable users to log in with their Facebook account, allow Google first-clicks, promoting protected content through Buffer, and more.
Memberium Comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed or We'll Give You Your Money Back!
You don’t have to say yes today. All you have to say is “maybe”, that’s because you can put Memberium to the test, completely risk-free. When you sign up today, your entire investment is backed by a 30-day, 100% money-back, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Sign up today to get your membership site or course up and running right now. Put it all to the test over the next 30 days, and you’re either thrilled with how much it’s improved your business, or you can simply send us one email and you’ll get a complete refund for what you paid today.
You’re guaranteed to have a successful membership site or course that will be able to grow, thrive and operate on it's own, or you get all your money back. No questions asked.
What You'll Get When You Get Started With Memberium...
A membership site or course that will be able to grow, thrive and operate on its own...
Full List Of Memberium Features
What can you use Memberium for?
- Sell Online Courses and Build Online Courses
- Build Powerful, Self-Automated Membership Sites
- Sell and Fulfill Digital Products / Digital Product Bundles
- Sell and Fulfill Any Type of Recurring Subscription Online
- Sell Group Memberships to groups of people, teams and corporations
- Customer Account Management Sites
- Company Extranets and Private Company Training Sites
- Opt-in Fulfillment / Give away “Freebies”
- Create Custom Keap Affiliate Sites
- Promotional Projects
- …and much much more!
Who’s using Memberium?
- Alex Mandossian
- Bob Britton, 2010 Ultimate Marketer
- Bob Proctor
- Dean Graziosi & Tony Robbins
- Frank Kern
- Hay House Publishing
- Jeff Walker / Product Launch Formula
- Jack Canfield
- John Assaraf
- Lisa Nichols / Motivating the Masses
- Loral Langemeier
- Michael Gerber (E-Myth)
- Ryan Deiss / Digital Marketer
- Dean Graziosi and Tony Robbins
- Businesses who demand more from their membership system
- Over five hundred ICP’s and employees of Keap
- Full compatibility – does not require you to upgrade the plugin when upgrading WordPress
- Business friendly ethical licensing terms
- All of our features are included in the standard license, with no costly add-ons
- Modern, secure, scalable, high performance design
- No back doors, ever
- Open Source APIs and SDK’s
- Constantly updated online help and documentation
- Creates and manages regular WordPress users through Infusionsoft, giving maximum compatibility with all 3rd party plugins
- Easy real-time two way communication with real-time Infusionsoft data
- Automatically block access to contacts with failed payments
- Supports multi-level parent and child accounts
- Supports WordPress Roles
- Fully integrates with Infusionsoft Campaign Builder for drag and drop workflow management
- Support for Infusionsoft Legacy Actionsets
- Unique, efficient API integration that is 500% more efficient than competing systems
- Compatible with WordPress Multi-Site
- Lean – Supports and integrates with best in class plugins instead of “home-made” versions
- No shortcode bloat. We provide hundreds FEWER shortcodes than competitors, but we made them far more powerful. Less to learn and easier to remember
- Our “BotShield” feature which can protect your Infusionsoft API from being overloaded by bots and spammers
- Cloud Compatible. As you grow, scale your site over multiple servers if needed
- Load Balancer compatible.
- All licenses are designed for maximum flexibility; we encourage unlimited installs, including unlimited subdomains and subdirectories
- Our word is our bond. Pricing is guaranteed for the life of your subscription. No “annual adjustment” price increase surprises.
- Any number of installs can connect to your Infusionsoft application.
- Automatic licensing support for WPEngine Staging
- Automatic licensing for Rackspace Staging
- Discounted annual licensing available
Flexible Membership Features
- No limit on number of membership levels you can setup.
- You can easily create stand-alone memberships, and multi-level memberships ( ex. gold / silver / bronze ).
- Members can hold multiple membership levels
- Supports both paid, and free membership levels
- Each membership level can be assigned a separate home page.
- Each membership level can be assigned a separate logout page.
- You can combine individual tags with membership levels for fine-grain control
- You can drip content on your own custom schedule using drag and drop tools
- Magazine Subscription Model with multiple channels for time released content
- Custom Shortcode system, no programming required
- CustomerHub style Partials
- A single page can display different content to different visitors based on membership or tags
- Umbrella Accounts let your customers create sub accounts for their family, team, students, company*
3rd Party Support and Endorsement
Used and recommended by some of the most prominent and respected consultants in the Infusionsoft space: Click here for a full list of Memberium Certified Partners
More Ways to Protect Your Content
- Protects your videos and web content
- Restrict users to only be able to access content they are entitled to
- Time limit access to content
- Gradual time based content release not limited to the user’s registration date
- Control access to all pages, posts and custom post types using an easy checkbox system
- Restrict pages to one or more membership levels
- Restrict pages to one or more tags
- Restrict pages based on viewer identity
- Integration with Facebook Widgets
- Compatible with WordPress’ built-in bulk and quick editors for easy updates
- Easy at a glance review of page and post access levels
- Supports standard S3 expiring links
- Supports multiple Amazon S3 profiles
- Unique feature to deliver content from Amazon S3 through uncopyable links
- Automatic Generation of teaser content available
- Prevent concurrent logins
- Prevent logins from being shared
- Provide protected access to bbPress forums
- Provide membership level access to Simple:Press forums
- Google “First Click” can optionally be enabled on a per page/post basis
- Lock comments on a per-page basis based on user tags or membership levels
- Full control over login, including restricting users from accessing the WordPress Dashboard
- Private Commenting Option
- Display lists of past paid and open invoices.
- Enable your clients to view and pay past due invoices with one click
- Allow your customers to update their credit card and payment information
- Display list of credit cards on file
- Display a customers product purchase history and subscription information
- Give your members the ability to self-cancel their own subscriptions
- Completely configurable look and feel
- Offer One click upsells and purchases
- Charge daily, monthly or yearly on payment plans and recurring subscriptions
- Audited by an private 3rd party
- Source code provided to Infusionsoft
- No back door or “service logins” that leave your site and customer data wide open
- No exposure of your API keys through autologin links
- Revocable auth keys
- Ability to disable storing passwords in plaintext
- Secured web forms
- Option to disable autologin
- Support for customer supplied single-signon solutions
- Reset Password/Retrieve Lost Password.
Free Infusionsoft Extensions
SEO and Google Analytics
- Full support and integration for Yoast Google Analytics
- Full support for Yoast WordPress SEO – the best SEO plugin available for WordPress
- Push customer profile data into analytics segmentation
- Support for search-engine only content for SEO optimization
Compatible with many Plugins and Themes out of the box
- Full support and integration for Beaver Builder
- Full support and integration for Elementor
- Full support and integration for Divi
- Full support and integration for Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights.
- Full support and integration for Gravity Forms
- Full support and integration for Gutenberg
- Full support and integration for LearnDash
- Full support and integration for LifterLMS
- Full support and integration for Visual Composer, including auto-generation of excerpts
- Full support and integration for WooCommerce
- Full support for OptimizePress 2.0, no compatibility hacks required
- Built-in support for Sensei LMS
- Built-in support for WP Courseware
- Built-in support for BadgeOS
- Full support for BBPress Forums
- Supported by PlusThis
- Supported by Dilogr
- Compatible with InfusedWoo
- Compatible with Jermaine Grigg’s Automation Clinic plugins
Support for Upgrading From…
- Open Source Developer API
- Support for customer supplied single-signon
What do I need?
- Activated Infusionsoft API
- Web hosting that supports WordPress with PHP v5.3 or later.
- IonCube Encoder for plugin security
- We provide a free test tool you can download to easily see if your server can run Memberium.